AquaSpec® Gooseneck Faucet, 4" Centerset, 5 3/8" Spout, 2.2 gpm Pressure-Compensating Aerator, 4" Wrist Blade Handles
For demanding commercial washrooms, Zurn’s AquaSpec® deck-mount lavatory faucet is a clean choice. Constructed of a durable, lead-free cast brass body, AquaSpec® faucet valves contain a unique, heavy-duty quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridge. The cartridge is so durable, you can expect it to last up to one million cycles. The 4-inch centerset Z812B4-XL features a 5 3/8-inch stationary or swinging gooseneck spout. It has integral shanks, two vandal-resistant, color-coded 4-inch wrist blade handles, and a polished chrome-plated finish. It comes with a standard 2.2 gpm pressure-compensating aerator. Alternate flow rates are as low as a water-saving 0.35 gpm with vandal-resistant, pressure-compensating spray, aerator, or laminar flow outlets. Whether you’re outfitting a commercial restroom, a healthcare facility, or any other type of lavatory, its durability and customizable options make the Z812B4-XL a perfect, long-lasting solution.
- 4” faucet in polished chrome-plated finish has a sleek and clean appearance
- 12 flow-control options ranging from 0.35 gpm to 2.2 gpm including standard, pressure-compensating, and vandal-resistant versions of aerated, spray, and laminar flow
- Quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridges last up to a million cycles
- Lead-free cast brass body provides durability while complying with the Safe Water Drinking Act
- ADA compliant, vandal-resistant, and color-coded 4" wrist blade handles