AquaSpec® Laboratory Faucet, Single Hole with 2 Handles - 2.2 gpm Aerator, 8” Bent-Riser Spout, Lever Handles in Chrome
Get lasting performance and luster from Zurn’s AquaSpec® Laboratory Faucet. Constructed of a durable, lead-free cast brass body, AquaSpec® faucet valves contain a unique, heavy-duty quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridge. The cartridge is so durable, you can expect it to last up to one million cycles. The Z826S1-XL is a single-hole faucet with an 8-inch centerline bent-riser spout. It has two vandal-resistant, color-coded 2 1/2-inch metal lever handles and a polished chrome-plated finish. The Z826S1-XL comes with a standard 2.2 gpm pressure-compensating aerator. Alternate flow rates are as low as a water-saving 0.5 gpm with pressure-compensating spray or laminar flow outlets and vandal-resistant options. AquaSpec® is a high-performing, durable solution for lab faucet applications.
- Durable, integral shank faucet in polished chrome-plated finish has a sleek and clean appearance
- 12 pressure-compensating flow-control options ranging from 0.5 gpm to 2.2 gpm including standard and vandal-resistant versions of aerated, spray, and laminar flow outlets
- Quarter-turn ceramic disc cartridges last up to a million cycles
- Includes 2 stainless steel braided connection hoses for connecting hot and cold inlets
- Lead-free cast brass body provides durability while complying with the Safe Water Drinking Act
- Vandal-resistant color-coded 2 1/2" metal lever handles